- Thursday night trap shooting will commence first Thursday in June and continue throughout the month.
- Range cleanup is scheduled for May 25,2020. The Range will be closed this day for the entire day.
- The raffle draws were made May 11,.2020. The winner of Winchester Centennial "66 30-30 is Christian Erfert of Wembley. And the winner of the Electric Boat motor is Ray Furgeson of Grande Prairie.
- Andrew Weber and his family attended the annual AFGA Conference in Calgary the weekend of February 21-23, 2019.
- Wild Game Supper is scheduled for March 23,2019. This year the event will be held at the EE Oliver Elementary School Auditorium. All members and guests are welcome to bring their favorite dish to the supper. We welcome your Wild Game dishes as well as Desert dishes. Please have your name and type of dish displayed when you deliver the dish to the event. The dishes can be dropped off after 3:00pm on March 23,2019. Supper begins at 6:00pm. Door prizes and raffle draws as donated by the various businesses and individuals and families that support the DFGA will be drawn during the evening as part of the event. Also scheduled is the annual draw for the hand crafted hunting knife that has names entered based on the members attendance record at monthly meetings of the DFGA of the previous calendar year. The value of these knives is approximately $350.00. (Any member that attend a monthly meeting has their name entered in the draw.)
- DFGA will have a booth set up at the Clear Hills/Hines Creek Agriculture and Trade Fair on April 13,2019 at the Hines Creek Arena.
- Hunter Training course is tentatively scheduled for April 26-28,2019. Course will be held at the DFGA facilities in Fairview. (see map). New for this year is the DFGA will subsidize the cost of the training to encourage hunters of all ages to educate themselves in all aspects of Hunter Training. The cost to each individual that attends the training will be $25.00. Lunch is not supplied so please ensure each attendee brings their own lunch. Refrigerator is available on premises as well as water and coffee.
Contacts: Dennis Lof, Andrew Weber
- Alberta Highways Cleanup: DFGA members will cleaning up a section of the Alberta Highway 685, north of Whitelaw on May 4,2019. If poor weather or some other unforeseen circumstance prevails the cleanup will be done May 11.2019. Start time will be 8:00am at Whitelaw Community Hall with a safety presentation prior to start of cleanup and wiener roast to follow cleanup
- END OF SUMMER FESTIVAL: The DFGA will have booth set up at festival this year to bring children over age 4 to and have them build their own bird house to take home